Logo Story Board
LOGO ANIMATION STORY-BOARD
The way I mad my story-board for the animation for my logo started with an four by six grid where I had separated the grid into two grids of four by three to create the two groups which focus on the logo and the other on background each with ten frames, the logo I had use was duke of design from a previous project I had each words on their own and one by one joined up together moving around the frames, and then for the background I tried to make it look like the logo would be walking around the side walk and to one of the other words of the logo and bring them to the park where they calls the last word then they would have a picnic in a park which would pan into the stars. And haven't added this to the story board but I would like to make it so the stars would be a constellation of my logo

Comments
Post a Comment